What are the key issues the Church needs to consider when engaging in fostering and adoption?

What are the key issues?Later this Autumn I will be giving some input on a module in Redcliffe’s MA in Contemporary Missiology programme on the topic of fostering, adoption, vulnerable children and the Church.

In preparing for the session I’ll need to be focused and concentrate on a few absolutely key trends and issues. So what do you think I should be focusing on? Which do you think are the absolutely indispensable topics the Church needs to be wrestling with, and why?

Students are working in a variety of contexts so your suggestions can be either UK-focused or more global in scope. Do contribute some suggestions below or on our Facebook page.

Advertisements

About timjdavy

I teach and research on Bible and Mission at Redcliffe College and lead the 'Bible and Mission' and 'Scripture Engagement' streams of our MA in Contemporary Missiology. I am the Director of the Centre for the Study of Bible and Mission, and also lead Redcliffe's 'Fostering, Adoption and the Church' research project, .
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.